Join the Arbré Tech Team!
User Experience Specialist
Position Type: Full Time
Arbré Technologies, Inc. is a Wisconsin-based company that uses state-of-the-art software and innovative RFID hardware to help horticultural businesses and other green asset companies efficiently manage inventory — improving workflows, eliminating waste, reducing time, decreasing costs, and improving margins.
Our core values include: Work-life balance. Time with family and friends is important to us. We believe that employees who live a happy and well-balanced life serve others best. Healthy living. Our company encourages a healthy lifestyle, with healthy dietary choices, physical activity and personal and professional development opportunities.
Click here to learn more about Arbré Tech’s mission, vision, and core values.
The User Experience (UX) Specialist has the know-how for creating innovative and modern solutions for a variety of product design challenges on both mobile and web interfaces. You will lead the charge for researching and designing new user experiences and improving upon existing experiences through highly detailed research plans, storyboards and prototypes that effectively communicate interaction throughout our applications. You will work closely with our technical team throughout the production cycle and assess the optimization of our front-end design via user-centered design methodologies and user interface specifications.
- Conduct research with existing and prospective users to capture their needs, motivations, behaviors, etc via a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods; and translate them into meaningful user personas, journey maps and usage scenarios to inform and supplement business requirements of user stories and features.
- Translate research outcomes and requirements into design concepts via wireframes, prototypes and design specifications.
- Provide actionable insights and feedback for concept iteration via a variety of formative and summative usability evaluations. Including, but not limited to, usability testing, heuristic evaluations, user analytics and similar data.
- 2-5 years of experience performing user research, usability testing and/or prototyping & wireframing of digital products
- Effective interpersonal and time management skills and ability to clearly communicate and present to both customers, stakeholders and internal team members
- Ability to monitor industry trends for the specific discipline and continuously experiment to verify value added
- Passionate about deeply understanding users’ problems and resolving them effectively
- Creative problem solving ability and balance with the big picture and details
- Ability to influence and inspire to bring meaningful change
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, inVision, Sketch, Photoshop, or other UI/UX tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Azure Application Insights, or other analytics platform
- High EQ, hustle, a can-do attitude, bias to action, ability to work effectively on a small team (aka, wears many hats) and intrinsic motivation to meet/surpass self-created goals
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Drew Frisk, Lead Software Engineer & Architect, email@example.com. If you have any portfolio or examples of prior work those are welcomed as well.
Arbré Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Applicant information is kept confidential within EEO guidelines.